Wednesday, March 2, 2016

So I haven't posted in here for a while. It doesn't really matter because nobody really reads this blog anyway. Computer Science has me so occupied it has my poor blog filled with tumbleweeds...oh well, such is the life of those who dare try walking the lonely road of code. I'm hoping I can make a much better looking website somewhere near the future to put all my artwork and projects. A much dynamic website as portafolio.
I had been getting more practice in Maya. I try doing an oc, but right now it just looks like a small, beer drinking teddy bear. It's supposed to look more unique once I gave him some texture. Exporting it to Mudbox was much harder than I thought. Apparently, you have to make sure you have the UV mapping right. I had been trying to follow some tutorials...but UV mapping...it's pretty complicated. I haven't gotten the complete understanding of it yet. But the point of this blog, apart from been able to post my artwork, is to record my process. So alas, here's a simple brown teddy bear imitating the Titanic Movie's pose.

"I'm flying, Jack!"


No comments:

Post a Comment